Thursday, February 2, 2012

Chicago Marathon...

IT'S OFFICIAL!  I'm a participant in the, the Chicago Marathon, October 7th 2012, with my running BFF, Ninja too, from http://chocolatemarathonsandninjas.blogspot.com/ WE ARE totally crazy; I know, but this is it; no backing out now!  I have been on the verge of vomiting since registration opened; now that registration is completed and I am a confirmed participant; I am happy, elated and now thinking; WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN US INTO?
It's time to focus on the first race at hand right now, which is the Indianapolis 500 mini marathon; I'm focused  and training and even added strength training because I know my body needs the added strength for a full marathon.  I am super excited, and grateful that not only do I get to run this marathon with my BFF Ninja too, my husband and son, along with Ninja too's family are coming along to cheer us on.  There is a first for everything.
Ninja

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh my! Can you go to a dentist that will put you out every time? I guess that wont help the high flying anxiety that you have leading up to the appt! Maybe they can give you a pre appt sedative :)

    ReplyDelete