Wednesday, January 25, 2012

life gets in the way....

Literally; CRAP.  I am sitting here minding my own business, looking at my blogs, and in walks someone and distracts me and I deleted my very first blog...well CRAP. 

Anyway, I have decided that instead of planning on running when I get home today as scheduled, by my training plan, I'm just going to wing it and not stress out about it.  I tweeted that today, yes, I even have a twitter account, my 4th obsession behind, coffee, facebook and chocolate.  My oldest son, thinks it's "gay" as he says, that I have a twitter account, and that I'm too old; but I tweeted today that I'm just going to roll with the punches, and if I get an oppotunity to run, then I will run on the "dreadmill".  Yes, the dreadmill since my husband,  is working later, I have no way to run outside.  :( So now when my youngest gets home, I help with home work, play with him, make dinner and if there is time I run; and instead of at 6 pm when my husband usually gets home and I can breathe a sigh of relief, it's now it's 7pm.  This really puts a cramp in my routine, and I don't like running after 6 pm. I'm not sure if it's because it's in my mind or because I'm just tired, or my way of making an excuse not to run...Me? NO WAY.  I think I need some chocolate.
stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment