Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I run for Chocolate Does 11 Randonms

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 25, 2012

SUAR sent me this:
 
Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people!
My Questions for you unlucky tagged people:
  1. In five words or less, tell me your most embarrassing moment: a fart came out as I was scrubbed into a surgical case waiting on the doctor to come in the room; frantic there was nothing I could do; he walked right into it!  argh.
  2. What’s one habit you need to break? letting my son sleep with me
  3. What’s your favorite book of all time? any patricia cornwell books
  4. Have you ever cheated on a test or a partner (don’t need to tell me which one)?  yes
  5. If you weren’t doing your current job, what would be your profession? probably stuck working for my uncle selling truck parts.
  6. Do you think Bob Harper is gay? tough question; but yes, I think so.
  7. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received? my son telling me I'm the most beautiful mommy ever.
  8. Would you be able to run further or faster? further...
  9. What food gives you gas? everything according to my friends; beans, onions, and all veggies.  :)
  10. Ever done a cleanse or had a colonic? Never.
  11. What’s your dream marathon? Boston Marathon (well I think it's my hubby's dream for me to run the Boston so we can go visit).
People Tagged (sorry if you’ve been tagged already, “toughski shitski” as my dad used to say. Do it again):
  1. Carole Sharpeless
  2. Own Your Backbone
  3. Run With Jill
  4. Taking It On
  5. Running Through Phoenix
  6. Runninghood
  7. Keith’s Odyssey
  8. Kate
  9. How I Complicated My Life Today
  10. I Run for Chocolate
  11. Pensive Pumpkin
There. Done. Did you learn anything about me?

No comments:

Post a Comment